We accept submission from everyone and everywhere.
You don’t need to have a fancy camera or speak English very well, we really don’t mind!
If you want to share your story, please take 3 photos before starting the submission form:
- A photo of yourself in the space (room, flat, office, garden) where you spend most of your time, it is important that we can see as much as possible – please do not tidy up or wear something special for it, you can be looking at the camera or be doing something you do there every day. Ideally the photo will be as natural as possible. If you don’t want to be in the photo, just take a photo of the space.
- A photo of one of your meals on the same day.
- A photo of what you see from your window or door.
Guidance for photos (You can see examples of submissions on our homepage):
● Please take all 3 photos on the same day
● Take all 3 photos in landscape (we will not accept portrait – see below)
● You can take these photos with your phone, webcam, camera, it doesn’t matter!
● Please do not put filters, stickers or words on your images.
● Please do not post zoomed-in photos: wide angles (no panorama) are great! We will only accept zoomed-in photos if very relevant to your submission.
● Please do not take a hand-held selfie if possible. Instead you could ask someone else to take the photo for you or use a timer on your device.
In the form you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- How did the Covid-19 pandemic affect you the most?
- What is your wish for the future?
- What would you like to be doing right now?
Now that you are all set:
Please send us an email if anything is not clear enough: we want to make this experience as easy as possible for everyone.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog, we hope you are safe and happy.